Sunday, July 05, 2009

Not ME! Monday


It's a chance to get all the things you did NOT to this past week, off your chest and have a great time doing it! So read on and follow along!


This week was a tough one for me. I did NOT have my meds for half of it! Seriously! If you didn't, you can read about it here and here, but what qualifies this for a Not ME Monday mention is that I did NOT realize until a day later that I left all THIS out!

I am NOT the mother that tells her child to go to bed and then get so busy with super important things like Twitter, Facebook and Blogger that I never get down to say good-night.

I am also NOT the mother that FORGOT to be the Tooth-Fairy for her 11 yr old son that STILL believes in the tooth-fairy. I did NOT give him $3 because the Tooth-Fairy forgot and then pay him an additional $2 when he left the tooth AGAIN for the lame Tooth-Fairy. That damn tooth cost this Mom a LOT! ::sigh::


So how about you? What did you NOT do this week??

2 comments:

  1. My tooth fairy has done the same thing...crazy...must be slacking! :)~
    I also do not lose track of how long it's been since I told my child to get dressed, bathe, go to bed, etc, because of web stuff...not me ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh - I can so relate to the bedtime thing! Sometimes that even happens with naps too! LOL!

    ~ Jennifer
    http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing with myself and others!