Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30 Days of Truth ~ Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit


This is an ongoing Blog Hop that you are welcome to join at any time. All you need to do is to jump to the introduction to see how it works. Feel free to right click and save the logo I have above to use, and please, add your blog to the Linky below so that we can read along.  


While I could easily write about the issues w/ my Mom, I've done that enough around here. So let me talk about another one, from childhood. There was a girl in grade school, I'll refer to her as G. G used to pick on me all the time, she lived around the corner and at times it was relentless. In 6th Grade I went on a family trip up to the Amish Country in Pennsylvania and brought back fresh eggs that could be incubated, so my 6th grade teacher let me do it in class. One morning I went into the classroom and there was a chick that was just hatching out, it imprinted on me and I was now Mom to Fluffernutter. Yes, you read that right lol

Fluff was in the class for quite awhile, he went home w/ different people from time to time. I don't remember the specifics but one day we came in and Fluff was dyed blue. It was horrible, I remember being very upset. I later found out that G was responsible for it. In 6th grade this was a horrible thing ... now, I laugh about it!

blog comments powered by Disqus