In ONE large covered pan:
- 3 flash frozen chicken breasts
- olive oil
- garlic diced
- salt, pepper, other herbs/spices as desired
Let them simmer for awhile, no need to defrost ahead, this will do it for you.
Once meat is defrosted I cut it up into chunks right in the pan.
Add to it:
- 2 cups water (or chicken stock)
- Rice (I tossed in a mixed brown rice)
- frozen corn
- can of black beans (juice included)
Heat up tortillas in the microwave, add filling, shredded cheese, whatever additional condiments you desire and serve on a dish.
After this meal you have only ONE pan to clean. That's EASY and healthy!!