Monday, May 04, 2009

Not Me! Monday


I'm joining the fun!!







Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
You can head over to
her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


1. I have NOT been to bed well after midnight for 7 days in a row now.

2. I definitely did NOT forget to turn off my Twitter feed last night to my cell phone.

3. I did NOT learn at 3am that Lance Armstrong was off to Rome Italy via a Tweet that came over my phone.


4. I did NOT hit snooze twice this morning, which meant that I most certainly didn't wake up my son late, which didn't make him late for school.


5. On the way to school, while NOT dressed in yoga pants and a dirty sweatshirt, with undone hair, I did NOT remember that I had a meeting at 10am, and I did NOT look at my clock to see that it was 9:45am.


6. I did NOT slow down to pass the Police Officers that were gathered down the street, run into the house, get dressed and throw my hair up and make-up on quickly ... neither did I toss on deodorant quickly so as to prevent the man I was meeting with from fainting.


7. I definitely don't think that I need to get to sleep earlier, I'm am NOT a night owl and I do NOT have responsibilities to take care of during the day.


blog comments powered by Disqus