Monday, August 14, 2006

Amazing week!

Monday, August 14, 2006 10:40 PM

clip_image002

Amazing week!
Current mood: clip_image003 giggly

I'm continuously amazed by the grace afforded to me by the Lord.

The appraisal on my house came back and OMGosh it's so much more than I thought it would be! I'm going to be able to completely finish the Kitchen~WITH NEW CABINETS TOO!!! I can't tell you what this means to me. (I get to go shopping, I get to go shopping!!)


Ralf came by today...it was great to talk...sorry Ralf...I talked alot and forgot about LUNCH! Next week~I'll take you out to eat...PROMISE!!


Ok...so I broke down and bought myself a Nintendo DS~WHAT am I doing?? heeheeeeeheeeee.....I'm getting crazy in my old age I tell ya! It's all someone elses fault...yeah, that's it...it's not my fault!!


So I really don't know that I have anything else to share other than the house gets it's new ROOF starting at 8am, I haven't taken the garbage and recycling out yet and the garage door is still open...so I think I need to scoot....


Love y'all....hey~I've got family in the South, I can say y'all!

Marissa

blog comments powered by Disqus