Sunday, June 04, 2006

My weight loss journey


I am putting this out to the world. I am starting anew, I’m very unhappy w/ my weight and how I feel sooo I’m starting a new program w/ the support of my friend Mare. It’s Isagenix and it will be the kickstart I need to get myself back into good health.




My start info is right here:

  • June 4, 2006
  • 170lbs
  • Size 14


My Goal
is to be at 150 lbs by September 1st, I will be in Tara & Sams wedding on Sept 24th and I WILL NOT be in a size 14-16 Bridesmaid dress!





2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:02 AM

    And the Blessings will come! God Bless you as you embark on this journey of purifying your body! You will be stunning for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome for you for being so bold to tell the world what you're doing. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing with myself and others!