Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Not bad ..

...I've only lost 2 followers in the past 4 weeks.

I am so sorry that I haven't been here to keep you amused. I am now on a round of Zithromax. I have a second round of Prednisone to take after that IF my breathing hasn't improved. I also have the other meds that I take daily ... that would be Pulmicort 2x daily for Asthma (drop to 1x day when I'm back under control), Zoloft 1x day for depression OMGOSH I SAID THAT HERE?? Heck yeah, I battle it, I live w/ it ... it is a part of me. I also take 1000 mg Vit C daily, 2000 iu of Vit D daily, a multivitamin, Tessalon for my cough (which will go away when it's gone) and then my emergency inhaler Albuterol, that I take 2-3 x daily now until my Asthma is back under control. Add to that what I've already been on this month (Prednisone, Amoxicillin, Codeine) and you can understand why I'm not blogging much. I'm sleeping a LOT and coughing even more. It's not pretty.

So, my hope is that next week I will feel substantially better and be in a place where I feel like writing more. My life isn't that exciting, it's absolutely chaotic lol even though I've been sick ... did I mention that my step-daughter broke her foot? Or that I wrote a note to my sons Assistant Principal asking him to have a convo w/ him because he's been late to school 2x this week ... oh yeah ... it's been fun! It never ends in the House of Chaos.