Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Deja vu’

I started reading a blog tonight, the post deals with a failed adoption, and as my heart sank and cried for this couple, I read on in previous posts, and I began to get sick to my stomach.

You may recall reading about April-Rose and her mom Beccah Beushausen here. If you google them you will find a lot of information about the scams she has perpetrated on thousands of blog readers. What you may not know is that she has another Scam that she has pulled, she finds parents looking to adopt and runs them through 6-9 months of her pregnancy and at the last minute, pulls out of the Adoption. It’s all outlined in this Blog right here.

I wanted to scream out to this poor couple “NOOOOOO” but it’s too late, it’s already happened to them. In reading the comments it’s obvious that I am not the only one that feels this is Beccah up to her sick ways. The pattern is so obvious from afar, one excuse after another for not calling; not texting; not making it to a meeting or a doctors appointment.

I can only imagine how this couple felt while going through it, Hope posted her concerns, but ‘Rebecca’  assuaged them and eased her concerns each time. It’s amazing what we will believe or force ourselves to believe, against our better judgment, in order to become a parent. This couple prayed for and thought their prayers were answered. I can only pray now that they can heal from this and learn to trust again.

I am also back to praying for Bekah, if in fact this is one in the same. She is a lady that needs some serious help; she obviously didn’t get it, or it wasn’t effective. I can’t imagine living in her head, I can’t imagine being her family and having to put up with her illness.