Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sit at the table together

... and eat a meal. It's amazing what you will learn. We are trying to get back into the habit of Family Meals at least 2-3 times a week. It takes some planning, but it's incredibly worthwhile. Some nights it's a frustrating experience, other nights we laugh and enjoy ourselves the hilt.

Well if you've known me for any length of time you know that I love my pasta! I'm always coming up with something different, but I have my stand-bys that I love to make.

Today while blog hopping around, I found a website through one of the Google Ads (YIKES Yes, I click on some) ... Share The Table has a plethora of recipes and ideas from all sorts of people, literally HUNDREDS of dishes! What an incredible resource that I now have bookmarked and will utilize regularly! I encourage you to take a look there and see what you find. There are some great ideas.