Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Peri-Menopause / Menopause products


There are so many "products" on the market to help us women with the nasties we all go through. You know what I mean, the night sweats (who doesn't love waking up between sheets that are soaking wet in the middle of the night), the mood swings, the hot flashes, the changing skin sensitivities...the list goes on and on for those dealing with peri-menopause and menopause. It's such an exhausting time of life for most.


My King saw an infomercial for a product called Gems Keep it cool the other day, I received a text saying TURN ON CHANNEL 12, and I too had a chance to see it. Marie Osmond is promoting it and by all appearances, it looks like it's worth a try ... so I wanted to see if anyone that is stopping by here has had any experience with this product.