Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I'll just accept it ...

Did you see my posts appearing and disappearing like crazy this morning??

I'm sooo sorry about that, really I am. For a moment I thought I lost this place, oh wait, no I was losing my mind!

Here's the situation.

I started this blog a long time ago (see archives) with an old email address that I'm phasing away from. Sooo being that Google and Blogger are now "merged" ( ?? ) I started a Gmail address to connect with this Blogger account with plans to remove the old email address but APPARENTLY you can't have a Gmail address associated with a Blogger account ... HUH ???

Well let's just say that it got more confusing from there and short of completely starting everything over and losing all my reader comments and followers, there's really nothing I can do now to help it. So I have two different accounts, not one merged account and I"ll just accept it and move on.

If ANYONE has been through this and knows how to fix it, please let me know! I've even posted to the Help group, but now when I go back in, I get a message saying I need to join and then it won't let me because I"m already a member ROFLMAO!!

Chaos I tell ya, Chaos!!!!!


ETA: OMFrigginGOSH (I try not to swear, really I do, but I am a sinner, not that that is an excuse, cause I should do better at it) I just figured it out! Well not the whole thing, but I can go to My Account now and my gmail is there under my new email address!! One less step for me!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing with myself and others!