Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I helped...

that's what I did tonight.

an old friend called,

she and her fiancee' have been having a hard time with some things,

so I jumped on the computer,

gave my credit card to a website,

and may have found her fiancee's daughters,

that have been missing for about 8 years.

Yes, it cost me about $50, that I really don't have,

and even if it were to put me NSF,

hearing them cry and thank me for getting them the info

was all the re-payment needed.

They didn't ask me to do it,

I was called because they needed to vent.

I truly believe in doing the right thing,

it's what we are challenged to do,

I truly hope he finds his daughters.

Please pray for them.

I'll update when I know more.

Have you helped?

Just because??

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait for an update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:27 PM

    That is great!!! Yes keep us posted =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:27 PM

    I will do that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing with myself and others!