Rules of David’s Phone
1) David can call Mom, Tim, Aunt Bibet and Clark ONLY.
2) David can receive calls from Mom, Tim, Aunt Bibet and Clark ONLY.
3) There are to be NO text messages sent or received on this phone.
4) David does NOT know his phone number and has no reason to know it.
5) David is not to access the internet or download anything on his phone, it is for emergency and update use only with those mentioned above.
6) David must ask permission to take the phone outside the house.
7) David’s phone use can be monitored at any time by any of the above people and if there is an issue with calls, any of the adults can pull David’s phone privileges.
8) David is NOT allowed to send text messages from his phone.
9) If David breaks these rules, he will lose this privilege.
10) This agreement will be reviewed in 3 months.
He's already taken about 20 photos, has showed it to our college age neighbor and has it on his sweat pants now as he rides to his friends house.
Why does this scare the heck outta me??? My kiddo is growing up!! AHHHHH!!!