Thursday, January 17, 2008

Major Life changes.. God is GOOD!

Tim's letter to me:

I am still in awe when I think of you. It just boggles my mind that I've found you, especially since I didn't even know that I was looking for you! I was only thinking about a weekend of hanging out with a beautiful woman, and I was (to be totally honest) scared ****less! I didn't know what was going to happen. I have to admit that the Prison only made it worse that first night! That is, until we kissed and I held you in my arms that first time! The way you made me feel was completely relaxed, like I had come home and was supposed to be there. Being with you that first night was the most fun I've had in years and the biggest reason was because my heart and my soul were completely together for the first time in I don't know how long. Until that weekend I had no hopes of ever finding someone that I could truly call my soulmate, and now after it I feel lost when I am away from you. You're are so much more to me than a lover, or a girlfriend. I truly believe that together we can do anything that we set our minds to, because our hearts are so easily joined. I want to tell everyone that I have found my soulmate, and I am complete!



01-17-2008, 01:25 PM #1
Marissa
questioning my sanity

Marissa's Avatar


Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Oregon
Posts: 14,776
Send a message via AIM to Marissa
Talking HUGE change in my life....

I've posted details in my MySpace blog, but here's a snippet...

Quote:
Tim came down Thursday night...he gave me the following note:


Marissa My Love,

I am still in awe when I think of you. It just boggles my mind that I've found you, especially since I didn't even know that I was looking for you! I was only thinking about a weekend of hanging out with a beautiful woman, and I was (to be totally honest) scared ****less! I didn't know what was going to happen. I have to admit that the Prison only made it worse that first night! That is, until we kissed and I held you in my arms that first time! The way you made me feel was completely relaxed, like I had come home and was supposed to be there. Being with you that first night was the most fun I've had in years and the biggest reason was because my heart and my soul were completely together for the first time in I don't know how long. Until that weekend I had no hopes of ever finding someone that I could truly call my soulmate, and now after it I feel lost when I am away from you. You're are so much more to me than a lover, or a girlfriend. I truly believe that together we can do anything that we set our minds to, because our hearts are so easily joined. I want to tell everyone that I have found my soulmate, and I am complete!

I will gladly give up my life to protect you and provide for you, and David! He and I haven't connected like you and I, but then we've only known each other for a month, and only parts of that. I hope that we can become very good friends, he and I. I don't want to replace his father because I know that I can never do that. I only hope that he will feel for me the way I feel for my dad, and that our friendship will last for as long as the love you and I share will!

I LOVE YOU Marissa with all my heart and all my soul!!!


and asked me to be his wife!

We have not set a date, it will be sometime this summer...we will keep people informed...WHEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee


to clarify...Tim took a wrong turn and ended up at the Womens Prison in Wilsonville, 2 miles from my house... we laugh about it now, but he was pretty darn scared that I left out an important detail in our talks ROFLMAO!!!


I know this comes as a HUGE SURPRISE to many of my friends....Tim and I have known each other for 7 months, we've chatted, texted and talked daily, for most of that time. At Halloween we met in person, and although we didn't pursue anything at that time, we definitely felt the heartstrings tug. In December, he came to visit and that's all it took. The Holidays were tough for David and I, and through it all, Tim was there to calm me and help me keep perspective.

He is interviewing for a job here in Portland this Friday, applied to many others and will be moving down as soon as he can. David and I will NOT be moving out of our house...It's important to Tim and I that he continue to have this home as his stability. David really enjoys his time with Tim, he talks to him on IM and phone, and they are even playing an online computer game together!

I can't wait to introduce him around, I know it will be hard at first for some of you, but please know, I've been praying for the Lord to guide me and I truly feel this is right. Mark's Aunt is incredibly happy for me, she's been praying since after Mark died that someone would come into my life for David and myself, and she feels this is the right thing also.


~last name removed. Jennifer
Attached Images

Last edited by jinjin : 01-17-2008 at 02:29 PM. Reason: the pic is waaaay toooo big!

Marissa is online now Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 01:27 PM #2
scrapnmyfaith
Spring Is Here!!!

scrapnmyfaith's Avatar


Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: IL
Posts: 12,565
Send a message via MSN to scrapnmyfaith Send a message via Yahoo to scrapnmyfaith


I am happy for you & David. You look very happy.


Christine


Congratulations

Is so much FUN!!!
scrapnmyfaith is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 01:34 PM #3
LindaL
Registered User


Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,267
I've got goosebumps!!!

Congrats!!

LindaL is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 01:38 PM #4
Nooga Wax
Senior Member

Nooga Wax's Avatar

Deluxe Pacman Champion!
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cleveland, TN
Posts: 3,376
I am so happy for you. I have a similar story with me and my Tim. Honestly, it doesn't matter how long you have known each other, it's the connection/committment you feel. And thank goodness for emails because I think a lot of times we say things in emails that we may be too afraid to say face-to-face.

Again, congratulations!!!!

I'm not going thru a valley; I'm simply changing mountains!
Nooga Wax is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 01:45 PM #5
amyb
Registered User

amyb's Avatar


Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 9,453
Send a message via AIM to amyb
:

Wow! I am so happy for you!

I think of you often, sorry I dont tell you that.

amyb is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 01:47 PM #6
LanelT
Registered User

LanelT's Avatar


Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Idaho
Posts: 4,331
Send a message via Skype™ to LanelT
Marissa, I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations.

BTW...I was going to call you over the holidays when we stopped for gas on my way from CA to Seattle to see if you wanted to meet me. But, I had to do a potty stop that ruined my timing and we were in a huge rush. Would have loved to have seen you. Miss you.

LanelT is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 01:48 PM #7
Teresa
Computer Geek

Teresa's Avatar


Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 967
Congratulations and best wishes! I can't imagine what all you've been through and to find love again.....what a blessing!

Teresa is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 01:57 PM #8
Natalie
Registered User

Natalie's Avatar


Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: W of St. Louis
Posts: 3,271
Send a message via AIM to Natalie
Congratulations, Marissa!!! I'm so happy there's a rainbow here!

Natalie is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 01:58 PM #9
Penny
Farmer Gal

Penny's Avatar

Yahtzee Champion! Wheel Of Fortune Champion!
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Mt. Crawford, Virginia
Posts: 9,735
Send a message via AIM to Penny Send a message via Yahoo to Penny
Congratulations Marissa...I am very happy for you. For you to find love again is a blessing...enjoy it sweety.


Life is GOOD!
Penny is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 01:59 PM #10
Jamie-Iowa
Conference or Bust!!

Jamie-Iowa's Avatar


Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Forest City, Iowa
Posts: 3,429
Congrats Marissa! I also agree that the time isn't what counts as long as you love each other deeply. I met my husband in March of 86, engaged in September of 86 and married in July of 87. We are still very happily married after 20 years with three beautiful daughters, 17, 13 and 12. I would not change a thing.

Can't wait to hear all the details of the wedding.

"I enjoy every opportunity and live every moment. And that is why I have no regrets...Shailendra Singh
Jamie-Iowa is online now Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 02:24 PM #11
Melinda
Amazing grace!

Melinda's Avatar

Deal or No Deal Champion! Mine Sweeper Champion!
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: North Central Texas
Posts: 17,486
Send a message via Yahoo to Melinda
Congratulations!

Melinda is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 02:44 PM #12
Jleah
formerly Fertilita

Jleah's Avatar


Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,625
I'm glad you explained the detail about prison. I couldn't understand what was going on!

Congratulations to all three of you. When it's right, you know it. I wish you much happiness.

Jleah is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 02:47 PM #13
ItsCindy
Don't touch my remote!!


Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: St Cloud, MN
Posts: 4,032
Send a message via Yahoo to ItsCindy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL View Post
I've got goosebumps!!!
Me too! And now I'm trying to type with happy tears flooding my eyes!!

My bil lost his wife in a tragic car accident July 29, 2006. At the beginning of 2007, he & a woman started dating....though they knew each other for years. They fell in love & were married this last November. My mil told me that when he "brought" her home to meet the parents in August, she (my mil) fell in love with her & her son. My mil said that it was like Merlie (my late sil) put them together....they were already like a family (my bil also has a son).

Everything happens in God's timing, not ours. I'm so incredibly happy for you and David.

ItsCindy is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 02:51 PM #14
janie
Registered User

janie's Avatar


Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 15,692
WOW is right - terrific. Congrats!

janie is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 02:52 PM #15
Rachel
SEC Football Fan!

Rachel's Avatar


Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: SC
Posts: 9,087
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel



Rachel is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 03:07 PM #16
kimbercandle
Crafting away

kimbercandle's Avatar

Collapse Champion!
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: NY
Posts: 12,415
What a wonderful letter. Congratulations.

kimbercandle is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 03:53 PM #17
wickbender
Registered User

wickbender's Avatar


Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Glens Falls, NY
Posts: 398
Send a message via AIM to wickbender Send a message via Yahoo to wickbender
Congratulations Marissa!! You certainly deserve to be happy again! I'm sure Mark would want this for you too!!! Barb

wickbender is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 04:00 PM #18
Tammy Jo
Registered User


Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: St. Thomas PA
Posts: 7,148
Congradulations...

You look so happy....

Tammy Jo is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 04:05 PM #19
Kandi
Registered User

Kandi's Avatar


Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Tucson
Posts: 3,336





Marissa that is amazing. I am so happy for you and will pray that this transition goes smoothly for you and especially David.


Kandi is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 04:13 PM #20
RockStar
house of chaos


Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 3,449
I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!!

Renae
Time to get down to business!!
RockStar is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 04:26 PM #21
Terry
I have FLING FEVER

Terry's Avatar


Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Sycamore, OH
Posts: 10,907
Marissa, this is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!

As you slide down the bannister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way.
Terry is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 05:00 PM #22
Carrie
Registered User

Carrie's Avatar


Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,850
Send a message via AIM to Carrie
news - congratulations!

Carrie is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 05:05 PM #23
Michelle in IL
Senior Member

Michelle in IL's Avatar

Frogger Champion! Bookworm Champion! Pacman Turbo Champion! Ms Pacman Champion!
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Byron, IL
Posts: 3,984
Send a message via AIM to Michelle in IL Send a message via MSN to Michelle in IL
Congratulations Marissa!

Michelle in IL is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 05:58 PM #24
Laura612
Caching to Travel!


Laura612's Avatar


Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: SoCal
Posts: 12,197
Wow, Marissa!! I got chills going up and down my arms. I wish the best for you with this relationship!! Does that mean we won't be sharing the same last name anymore.

Oh, for a minute there I thought that you met him while he was IN prison.

Laura612 is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 06:06 PM #25
DebbieLynne
Registered User

DebbieLynne's Avatar


Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: On The Banks of Stony Creek
Posts: 3,944
Send a message via Yahoo to DebbieLynne
Best wishes Marissa. I'm very happy for you!

DebbieLynne is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2008, 07:42 PM #26
Tammy 'n OK
Back to School!

Tammy 'n OK's Avatar


Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Mustang, OK
Posts: 4,845
Send a message via AIM to Tammy 'n OK Send a message via Yahoo to Tammy 'n OK
Congratulations!! What an awesome letter...

There's only one way to look. That's up!
Tammy 'n OK is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2008, 05:39 AM #27
Darleen
Senior Member

Darleen's Avatar


Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Lafayette, La.
Posts: 5,427
Whoa, I missed this post! OMG, I am so happy for you Maweeeesa!

Darleen~9 in '09!
Darleen is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2008, 07:05 AM #28
Sharon
Senior Member

Sharon's Avatar


Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: TX
Posts: 2,864
Send a message via AIM to Sharon Send a message via MSN to Sharon Send a message via Yahoo to Sharon
Congratulations!

Happy moments, PRAISE GOD. Difficult moments, SEEK GOD. Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD. Painful moments, TRUST GOD. Every moment, THANK GOD.
Sharon is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2008, 07:10 AM #29
Ginamarie
My Love~My Life~My Joey

Ginamarie's Avatar


Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Edison, New Jersey
Posts: 10,939
Send a message via AIM to Ginamarie
You deserve this happiness! Congratulations!

Thanks for sharing his email to you as that was absolutely, amazingly romantic. I wish only the best as you, Tim and David start your new "beginning" together!


"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" ~ Dr. Suess
Ginamarie is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2008, 07:11 AM #30
Scroogey
Ruth

Scroogey's Avatar


Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 1,644
Oh wow, that's wonderful news, Marissa. I've been praying for you a lot over the past year and since you lost your Mark. I'm sooooo happy that you have found love with Tim. He seems like such a sweetheart!

Blessings to you and your whole family.

Ruth

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch
Scroogey is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2008, 07:56 AM #31
Yardleybates
The Glow of Success

Yardleybates's Avatar


Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,172
Congratulations ! That is wonderful!

FRVP The Glow of Success Region
Dreams do come true! It's never to late! Just ask my Flyboy!
Yardleybates is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2008, 08:10 AM #32
IUbunnylvr
Registered User

IUbunnylvr's Avatar


Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Southern IN
Posts: 1,111
Hi Marissa!
Just trying to catch up with some news!! OMG,, I am very happy for you!! Congrats sweetie,, may God bless your lives together!!!

Joellen

IUbunnylvr is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2008, 08:27 AM #33
Foxy
Senior Member

Foxy's Avatar


Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 3,346
Send a message via AIM to Foxy
Marrisa you look so happy! I hope that Tim is truly the answer to all of our prayers for you.

"one cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well" ~Virginia Woolf
Foxy is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2008, 09:11 AM #34
HeidiM
Registered User

HeidiM's Avatar


Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: NE, Ohio
Posts: 2,837
Send a message via AIM to HeidiM Send a message via Yahoo to HeidiM
Marissa:

Congratulations!!! This is all God's timing and doing and I am so happy for you that you have found love again!! Mark will never be replaced but its time for you to be happy again and not always dwelling on the past. I hope that David and Tim can find a safe space in their relationship where David knows that Tim is not trying to be Mark but a friend and a mentor.

Hugs
Heidi

HeidiM is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2008, 09:24 AM #35
Fly
Registered User


Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Southern California
Posts: 93
How very sweet. Best wishes to you.

Fly is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2008, 09:55 AM #36
relaxwithme
Registered User

relaxwithme's Avatar


Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Staunton, VA
Posts: 930
Send a message via Yahoo to relaxwithme
Congrats! How exciting.
Terri

relaxwithme is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2008, 10:04 AM #37
Stephanie
Registered User


Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Venice, FL
Posts: 3,902
Send a message via MSN to Stephanie Send a message via Yahoo to Stephanie Send a message via Skype™ to Stephanie
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2008, 10:10 AM #38
Anne R
Registered User

Anne R's Avatar


Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,689
Send a message via MSN to Anne R
Congrats Marissa!

You and David are still in my prayers. It is neat that Tim and David have been able to start to build a relationship of their own.

Anne R is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2008, 08:19 PM #39
JudyB
Come on Spring!!!

JudyB's Avatar


Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: SoCA
Posts: 4,164
Send a message via AIM to JudyB
Oh Marissa, that is absolutely wonderful! You deserve to be happy!

Life is Good ~ Again!
Judy
JudyB is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2008, 11:28 PM #40
Marissa
questioning my sanity

Marissa's Avatar


Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Oregon
Posts: 14,776
Send a message via AIM to Marissa
Thanks Everyone!

We set the date for our wedding, it will be July 19th. We're thrilled, his mom keeps saying we need to just save the money and elope but we really think it's important for the two younger kids to have a family ceremony, so we are waiting.

David is excited, he's already told me that Tim will be Dad, not Daddy as Mark was. He chats online or on the phone w/ him daily, takes the laptop right from me and goes for it.

Abigail (Tims daughter) was with Tim this weekend and she made him call us several times because she missed us and wants to see us. David and I are going to spend the weekend up there in 2 weeks, he has a 3 day weekend. It was great to hear her and David talking on the phone. They make quite the pair, she has Downs Syndrome and David w/ his ADHD but they got through it. They are 25 months apart in age, David being the older one.

Tim has interviewed for 2 jobs down here in Portland already (he lives up in WA~can't remember if I said that or not). He will be here full time the last week of February, I can't wait! We've got a lot to do to get the house and gardens ready for the wedding, we're having the ceremony here and yes...even though it's winter..we're starting soon on the outside work...ugh!

I think that's it for now...thanks again for the love, prayers and support you guys have given David and I...and now for Tim and Abigail as we join two families. It's such an amazing feeling....words can't express how I feel about all of it.

02-04-2008, 02:44 AM #41
Penny
Farmer Gal

Penny's Avatar

Yahtzee Champion! Wheel Of Fortune Champion!
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Mt. Crawford, Virginia
Posts: 9,735
Send a message via AIM to Penny Send a message via Yahoo to Penny
Congrats again Marissa...sounds like you are going to have a beautiful wedding in your own yard...how cool. Junior and I married in our home.

Great ideal to have the children there to see it all also...that will be wonderful for them to see how their parents are joining together to make them a family.

Good luck sweety and I can't wait to hear all the details and see pictures


Life is GOOD!
Penny is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2008, 02:46 AM #42
kimbercandle
Crafting away

kimbercandle's Avatar

Collapse Champion!
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: NY
Posts: 12,415
I like the date you picked, its my birthday

kimbercandle is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2008, 05:25 AM #43
belindaj
Technical Staff

belindaj's Avatar


Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Odessa, MO
Posts: 23,234
Wow Marissa - I missed this back when you first posted and I was wondering who was in your avatar!

I'm really happy for you - best wishes for this monumental change in your lives!

belindaj is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2008, 06:18 AM #44
Jleah
formerly Fertilita

Jleah's Avatar


Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,625
This is so exciting! Your happiness comes through in your posts. Good luck with all the wedding plans.

Jleah is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2008, 09:14 AM #45
Tess
Forever Lucy's Light

Tess's Avatar


Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Bremerton, WA
Posts: 2,866
I missed this whole thing too! I could not be happier Marissa!! I just couldn't! I am so thankful for your new blessings .

"Whatever's in front of me, I choose to sing Hallelujah!"
Tess is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2008, 09:24 AM #46
JudyB
Come on Spring!!!

JudyB's Avatar


Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: SoCA
Posts: 4,164
Send a message via AIM to JudyB
Bob and I were married in our yard and it was wonderful. Wishing you all the very best as you plan for the joining of families. My youngest son was 8 (and the only one still home) and he walked with Bob and me down the path! It was awesome.

Life is Good ~ Again!
Judy
JudyB is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2008, 09:43 AM #47
angel84_forever
Registered User

angel84_forever's Avatar


Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Lake Linden, MI
Posts: 2,102
Send a message via ICQ to angel84_forever Send a message via MSN to angel84_forever Send a message via Yahoo to angel84_forever
congrats! have fun planning the wedding

angel84_forever is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2008, 09:48 AM #48
Nooga Wax
Senior Member

Nooga Wax's Avatar

Deluxe Pacman Champion!
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cleveland, TN
Posts: 3,376
Best wishes for a long and happy life together!

I'm not going thru a valley; I'm simply changing mountains!
Nooga Wax is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2008, 10:10 AM #49
SpringHop
Registered User


Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington State
Posts: 698
I too missed your post and wondered about your avatar but could tell that you looked happy. I'm so excited for you and David, Tim and Abigail. My prayers are with you, all of you, and my your joy continue to grow as your lives blends and build a strong family together.

My son was only three when DH and I married. They loved talking on the phone and the separation after a fun weekend together was always hard. Boy did the memories come rushing back. We've been married now for 36 years.

We'll be watching for details and lots of pictures!

SpringHop is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2008, 10:27 AM #50
mikandles
Registered User



Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Anchorage, AK
Posts: 10,734
Send a message via AIM to mikandles Send a message via MSN to mikandles Send a message via Yahoo to mikandles
Congratulations!

blog comments powered by Disqus