Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Life after Mark ~ the beginning

After Mark died, I started a blog on MySpace at the request of many of the HS Youth we were involved with. These are the entries from that location



Hey Friends...

Many of you keep asking how I'm doing, and I can honestly say, VERY WELL! I know, not what people expect from someone who lost their husband 3 weeks ago....wow, it's ONLY been 3 weeks and yet it seems so long ago already.

The Lord has put so many amazing people into my life since Mark died, I know that David and I will be fine once we are settled into this new routine.

I've been spending my mornings helping out at the Church, it's been real nice.

I'm off to get something to eat, later I drop him at a friends house and go get a massage, I'm really looking forward to just relaxing.

Will write more later friends.

Blessings to all of you!

Marissa
blog comments powered by Disqus