I'm finishing up the move Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving, in the coldest weather we've had in many, many years. Of course, I did it in heat, rain and now bone chilling, sub freezing temperatures, why the heck not.
I am grateful for ...
- my son ~ he's literally what has kept me going through the days since losing Mark.
- my boyfriend ~ he's always making me laugh and smile when I need it, willing to listen when I just need to vent about someone or something (and lately it's been a lot)
- my friends who have done the same and more
- my insurance agent, who is a great friend ~ who with one phone call, arranged a moving crew for tomorrow to help me for free
- my family ~ YES my family ~ for without them, I have HAD to learn to stand on my own to feet and just do what has needed to be done. If they were supportive and had helped throughout the past 4+ years I'd be a totally different person and honestly, I kinda like who I am without them. Does that make sense??
Mostly importantly, I am grateful for the relationship I have with my Lord Jesus Christ. I have to put him above all others, HE has truly been the hand that supported me from the day I was born, even without my realizing it.
i will be gone until next week, I am bringing my laptop with me and I hope to be able to write while gone. I need to get back to it, it's always therapeutic.
So from my quiet house, to yours ... Happy Thanksgiving, stay safe and many blessings to you and yours.