Thursday, October 14, 2010

30 Days of Truth ~ Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.







I am a survivor. 

Of physical abuse.
Of sexual abuse.
Of emotional abuse.
Of verbal abuse.

I am a survivor.

Of alcohol abuse.
Of medical issues.
Of divorced parents.
Of lies and deceit.

I am a survivor.

Of things most people can't imagine.
Of my own wrong-doing.
Of bad choices.
Of a bad marriage that ended in divorce.
Of a great marriage that ended in my being a Widow.
Of 4+ years as a single mom

I have been blessed with

Physical abuse.
Sexual abuse.
Emotional abuse.
Verbal abuse.
Alcohol abuse.
Medical issues.
Divorced parents.
Lies and deceit.
Things most people can't imagine.
My own wrong-doing.
Bad choices.
A bad marriage that ended in divorce.
A great marriage that ended in my being a Widow.
4+ years as a single mom


These Blessings have opened me up to .... 

4+ years of listening intently to the Lord.
4+ years with amazing friends that have stood by me through the highs and lows.
A Lord that has provided for us whenever needed.
A Son that loves me.
Being able to share my experiences, good and bad, with so many people.
Faith that is stronger than it has ever been in my life.

All that I have been through in my life, good and bad, have made me the woman that I am today and that I love!


blog comments powered by Disqus