Friday, August 20, 2010

I've started....

Catching up on my blog reading. Granted I'm just scanning here and there, because I have missed so much over the past 8 weeks, but it feels good to start reconnecting with my virtual (and IRL) friends in some way.

I move on Aug 30th, so this next week will be the big crush for packing. The house was listed on Monday and tomorrow morning will be shown for the 6th time already. I pray that this goes fast.

There's a lot more, but those are the highlights, exciting huh??

Oh wait, this week I found out that I PASSED my State Certification Exam, I am officially a CNA 1 now! THAT was HUGE, but then it was dimmed by watching my son overcome some incredible fears and lack of trust and completed a 40 foot climb in his rock climbing class! I have pics, will post them another time. This is one incredibly proud mama!
blog comments powered by Disqus