Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's official ... Tweets and all ...

I signed the papers, my house will be listed for sale effective Friday the 13th ... 


I have to share some messages I received from friends on Twitter:

Mary_Rarick 
@QueenOChaos Congratulations. I know it will be hard, but I'm proud of you for stepping up and making a difficult decision.


@Mary_Rarick Thanks Mary! A very difficult decision, but truly it's the right one. Since I've started this process, I've let go of 10lbs!


Mary_Rarick 
@queenochaos I'm sure it's letting go of oh so many things that are very difficult. You have so much courage. #myhero


@Mary_Rarick Letting go, because I didn't lose it, I don't want to find it again :D It's gone and out of my life!


Schnik 
@QueenOChaos Woohoo! #Skinnyjeans


@Mary_Rarick I am humbled by your comment. Thank you so much, but I'm just a Christian woman who has sinned, loved, lost, and learns daily.


@Schnik ROFLMAO No Skinny Jeans here ...... yet :: snicker ::


Mary_Rarick 
@queenochaos As are we all, honey. As are we all.


dailysu 
@QueenOChaos I hope it sells quickly!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus