Sunday, August 29, 2010

A chapter closing...

Hard to believe this night has arrived. The final one in the house that Mark and I walked into 13 years ago and fell in love with, knowing that this was the place we would have our first child and raise our family together. I'm not going to lie, tonight is rougher than I imagined it would be. I know that the Lord is guiding these changes, and I find peace in that, but it is rough and there is pain.


I can't thank enough, those that have supported me through everything that has happened. My neighbors and friends have been my legs when needed, I know you aren't going away, but this is just a new chapter in the miniseries of my life. 

Please continue to hold David and I in your prayers the next few days as we move, unpack and adjust to our new life.
blog comments powered by Disqus