Thursday, July 01, 2010

Simply Amazed

This week, although a hard one, has been amazing.

Not only did I end a 2 1/2 year relationship with Tim, yesterday I received foreclosure papers on my house for the second time in 3 years. I fought through it once, that was one hard battle because it involved Countrywide, who then sold me to Fannie Mae JUST when the Mortgage Crisis hit it's nastiest point and BOTH of those companies were in deep deep waters with the Feds. With all that I've gone through this week, I don't know that I have another battle like that in me between now and November.

I have been looking at apartments to rent, I have a really good idea of where I want us to move to, I have several friends in the same complex. I was chatting with one of those friends a little while ago and he said "Well damn, we will get together next week and brainstorm how to save that house for you, you canNOT lose it. We WILL come up with something, God is GOOD and HE will take care of you."

How did I get blessed with such amazing people?
blog comments powered by Disqus