Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Not Me Monday SIDEBAR 180 x 180
My word it has been a long time since I’ve taken part in this fun blog hop hosted by MckMama!  Well that’s because I haven’t had a thing to share over the past couple of months … nope, Not me!
I most certainly didn’t take off to the OR Coast to do a delivery last week and the next morning convince the rest of the family to drive out, in a separate, clunker of a car.
While at the Coast, I most certainly didn’t get into the 4 wheel drive RAZR w/ my friend and scream mercilessly as he drove round and round, up and down over hill and dale. I didn’t once shout at the top of the lungs or call his names … nope, I’d never do that! I won’t admit to it being one of the best times I’ve had in a long time either …  nope!
So what didn’t you do this past week? Come on, share with us and link over at MckMama’s home …