Friday, January 08, 2010

Happy Friday

I should also say: Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year and all that jazz, because I know I've been missing for quite some time.

So many things have happened in the past 6 weeks that I have found myself overwhelmed brain dead and unable to write. Of course, the truth is that writing probably would have helped me process through much of it but I have been too overwhelmed brain dead to actually sit and write a coherent thought and you would not have understood a word I said wrote.

So here we are, at the end of the first week of 2010. It's not much different than 2009 to me, still waking the kid up for school daily, still dealing w/ a crazy dog (if he destroys the kids football I'll kill him), still the same ol' House of Chaos.

I'm working on several posts to bring you up to date on the happenings here, 'cause I know you want to hear about them ... so be patient, I'll get them together over the next week and be back to regular blogging soon.