Friday, October 09, 2009

Five Question Friday

 

My Little Life

I am jumping into Five Question Friday hosted by Mama M over at My Little Life.

It’s a chance for us to learn a little more about each other, Five Questions at a time. Do you want to participate? Copy and past the following questions to your blog and add your link to MckLinky at the bottom (be sure to link directly to the specific blog post). If you don’t have your own blog, feel free to answer in my comments, I love to learn about those that read my blog.

1. What is the one thing that you reach for the most in a day (excluding phones and computers)?

just one? can’t do it! the remote, a drink and laundry …

2. What is the farthest you have been from home?

back in 1997 my sisters and I travelled with our grandparents to Italy for 3 weeks. it was an amazing experience for all of us. we spent 1 1/2 weeks on a Tour and then 1 1/2 weeks with our family that still lives there.

3. What kind of cell phone do you have? Love it or hate it?

i have a blackberry curve, it’s convenient to have email access all the time, gives me much more control of my day. there are things i don’t like about the configuration of it, but nothing to make me want to toss it away.

4. Coke or Pepsi?

Coke. Pepsi is an absolute last resort for me ~ ick!

5. If you could go back and change anything about your wedding day, what would it be and why?

Well I’ve actually already had 2 weddings.

Wedding #1 ~ I would have eliminated the DRAMA! Seriously my mom and step-dad insisted on Wine when there was a No Alcohol Policy at the Church. We kept pulling it out and they kept putting it back. Then, when my soon to be husband and I arrived at the Church BEFORE the wedding, we were pulled into the small office to speak with our Priest where we were informed by her that she was not allowed to marry us. WHAT?? My parents had called the Bishop because they didn’t agree with the wedding. Argh! You have GOT to be kidding. Long story short, wedding happened, we got married and 5 years later were divorced.

Wedding #2 ~ I would changed the weather lol Yes, the weather! I had this cute little white dress for our Civil Service and 2 days before the Wedding the weather changed in a BIG way (did I mention I live in Oregon?). Did I also mention that I was pregnant at the time and was “puffier” than normal? Thank God for Nordstrom; I ran down there the day before the wedding and found a saleslady that helped me put together an outfit to wear, it wasn’t white, but it looked great and I was warm in the cold, rainy weather.

My King and I are looking forward to getting married sometime in the future… We don’t yet know what that wedding will look like but it will be fantastic.

 

So tell me, anything surprise you? What shocked you? What can I elaborate on in future blog posts? Give me feedback! 


MckLinky Blog Hop