Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sorry for not being present...

It's been a crazy typical time here in the neighborhood of The House of Chaos.

Not only are we dealing with David and his grieving process (which I will write more about later) that is becoming more obvious as we head into the 3rd anniversary of Marks death, but a tragic incident happened in the early morning hours of Saturday that has affected David's school. While David didn't know the family directly, it brought up all sorts of emotions and when I spoke to him about it before heading to school yesterday, he started crying. He asked to stay home, curled up into my lap and let me rock him for sometime (yes, he IS 11 yrs old).

For now I ask for prayers for this Community that is trying to make sense of something that is so wrong.

I'll be back later to write more, my brain is exploding!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:06 AM

    Sometimes you just need to cry it out. And mommy's are the best for that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing with myself and others!