Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Old friends...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 6:31 PM

clip_image002

Old friends...

sigh....old friends are the best!


an old friend just called to check in on me...we dated back in college, we've known each other around 22 years now, he's been married for 14 clip_image003we have been the best of friends, he made me talk to his (now wife) friend for hours before he proposed to her, he wanted my opinion...and took it to heart, she knows about our relationship and valued my opinion and wanted my blessing also...
I sent out an email today updating friends on how I'm doing and she read it first and he walked in to find her crying, she said "you need to read this and call Marissa" clip_image004When I go to Albuquerque in September they are going to come visit clip_image005I've never met her, we've talked a lot over the years and I can't wait...but there is still a piece of my heart that is only for him, it's nice to know that he feels the same way...Ya can't beat true friends...they are awesome!

blog comments powered by Disqus