Wednesday, August 02, 2006

nothing accomplished...and other rambles...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 4:55 PM

clip_image002

nothing accomplished...and other rambles...
Current mood: clip_image003 contemplative

just one of those days...so much to do, yet nothing accomplished. I took an additional dose of my anti-depressant today, that seems to have kicked my brain into gear now. I felt like my head was floating in mid-air...I hate that.
David has some friends over..which means there will be quite the mess to pick up later on, but he's enjoying himself. I need to get moving on Laundry and cleaning, my SIL and her family arrive on Friday for a week and part of that will be spent at the Sun River Resort clip_image004

I haven't been to Sun River since the area was first really starting to be developed many years ago, so I'm really looking forward to it. It will be fun to have family around also.


I've had people asking me on a regular basis if I'm applying for the HS Youth Director position...or the Middle School Position...I just don't know where the Lord is leading me on these...I do NOT want the position because "She's Marks wife and needs a job". If I were to apply and get it, it would have to be because the Call Committee feels that I am the right person for the job...I'm just not sure that I am, nor am I sure where my place in the Youth Ministries is right now. I'm not sure if this makes sense to anyone but me...but it is a daily struggle for me right now so please keep me in your prayers.

blog comments powered by Disqus