Saturday, August 05, 2006

A Knock Knock Joke of sorts...

Saturday, August 05, 2006 10:08 PM

clip_image002

A Knock Knock Joke of sorts...

This was posted on my Bulletin board by a friend...and I thought it was AWESOME for us here...
KNOCK KNOCK
WHO'S THERE???
JESUS
JESUS WHO???
I AM THE SON OF GOD...THE BREAD OF LIFE...THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA...THE BRIGHT MORNING STAR...I AM THE ONE WHO CAME TO SAVE YOUR LIFE...THE ONE WHO DIED FOR YOU AND WAS RAISED FROM THE DEAD SO THAT YOU MAY HAVE LIFE YOURSELF...I AM THE ONE WHO CAME TO SET YOU FREE FROM ALL BONDAGES OF SIN...
"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me."
- REVELATIONS 3:20

IF YOU ARE WILLING TO OPEN THE DOOR TO LET HIM IN....
REPOST THIS AS "hardest knock knock joke ever"

blog comments powered by Disqus