Monday, August 07, 2006

Greetings from Sun River Resort

Monday, August 07, 2006 6:19 PM

clip_image002

 

What an AWESOME place!! I haven't been out here in so many years, I don't remember most of it.


We're here w/ Marks sister and her family, and his Aunt Donna and her son Philip. David went to a Kids program today, then we walked to the Village Marketplace and hung out, he played on the Bouncer for a couple of hours! We then walked over to the main Lodge where David took Golf lessons (with the HUGE plastic clubs and wiffle balls...). He across the Driving Range but I was able to use my long distance zoom and get some shots of him. I'll post them when I'm home.
Right now we're hanging out in the house, there's a wild Thunder/lightening storm overhead and the kids were just planning on going to the playground... Lynn has them playing Eye Spy in the house...it's a big scavenger Hunt. The funny thing is Robert and Philip are at the River Fly Fishing...they are sure to need the hot tub when they get back.


Tomorrow we're going flying, David will go to a water class, the group is going horse back riding but David isn't excited about that...so we'll find something else to do and I'll probably read more....I'm almost done w/ book 2 of the Stephanie Plum series.

I'm signing off now...am reminded daily how AWESOME our God is to us. This place is one of his gifts to us...love each of you!!

blog comments powered by Disqus