Friday, August 25, 2006

The age....is that what this is??

Friday, August 25, 2006 9:10 AM

clip_image002

The age....is that what this is??

Off to the Dentist...Time to have a crown put on my back molar...ugh...I can thank my childhood dentist for this one, he had so much fun grinding out my teeth and filling them, that he left little support there and the darned tooth cracked! I should see a big change in the pain though...
...and my foot is feeling better now that it's taped up...Plantar Fascitis is not fun, it HURTS!
(and some will understand this last statement~) I do NOT want to hear that Kinesiotape will solve my problem amymore ARGH! I went to buy it but I have NO CLUE how to use it...Boy is she on my nerves this week!
ok..I should get David up and get myself dressed, we have to be in LO at 10:30....

blog comments powered by Disqus